McLemoreStrong
Genealogy
Strong - McLemore History and Ancestry
First Name:  Last Name: 
[Advanced Search]  [Surnames]

Documents

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 712» Next»     » Slide Show

Loading...


Cass City (Michigan) Evangelical United Brethren Church, late 1950's

The original frame EUB church was built on the corner of Ale and Pine Street in 1883, and completed in 1884, with membership numbering around fifty. There was a Sunday school and preaching, initially in German, each Sunday. Trustees were John Benkelman, Fred Krapf, Oscar Lenzner and Adam Benkelman. In 1910 the church was remodeled and brick veneered. In 1958 the west wing was remodeled to add classrooms and an annex was added on the south side to provide a nursery.


Owner/SourceHistory of Cass City 1854-1962
Datelate 1950's
PlaceCass City, Michigan
Linked toJohann Adam Benkelman; John Adam Benkelman; Johann Friedrich "Frederick" Krapf; Christian Oscar Lenzner, Sr.

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 712» Next»     » Slide Show