1890 - 1930 (39 years)
||Curtis Clyde Fullen [1, 2] |
||12 Nov 1890
||Texas [2, 3]
||17 Aug 1930
||Rosevine Cemetery, Sabine County, Texas
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||John W. Fullen, b. 28 Aug 1845, County Of Sabine, Republic Of Texas , d. 1 Mar 1933, Sabine County, Texas (Age 87 years) |
||Jane Allen, b. 5 Dec 1850, Sabine County, Texas , d. 6 Jan 1926, Sabine County, Texas (Age 75 years) |
||Sabine County, Texas [4, 5]
||Fullen, John & Jane and Family|
Appears to have been taken in the 1910's or 1920's in Sabine County, Texas
John Fullen and his wife Jane Allen are the elderly couple in the left of the photo. It appears the others pictured are family members, but exactly who is who is unknown.
PLEASE HELP US INDENTIFY EVERYONE IN THIS PHOTO.
||Group Sheet, Family chart
||Arlie Geneva Eddings, b. 27 Jan 1894, Texas , d. 8 May 1982, Eastland, Eastland County, Texas (Age 88 years) |
| ||1. Carvie Lamar Fullen, b. 31 Jan 1916, Texas , d. 4 Jul 1972, Dallas, Dallas County, Texas (Age 56 years)|
| ||2. Thaddeus Milton Fullen, b. 20 Dec 1918, Texas , d. 3 Jan 2007 (Age 88 years)|
| ||3. John Irby Fullen, b. 15 Jan 1921, Bronson, Sabine County, Texas , d. 17 Feb 2004, Houston, Harris County, Texas (Age 83 years)|
||9 Dec 2006 |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
- [S198] McDaniel, Robert Cecil THE 1900 POPULATION CENSUS OF SABINE COUNTY, TX.
- [S384] 1900 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004, (Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, 1854 rolls. This database is an index to individuals enumerated in the 1900 United States Federal Census, the Twelfth Census of the United States. Census takers recorded many details including each person's name, address, relationship to the head of household, color or race, sex, month and year of birth, age at last birthday, marital status, number of years married, the total number of children born of the mother, the number of those children living, birthplace, birthplace of father and mother, if the individual was foreign born, the year of immigration and the number of years in the United States, the citizenship status of foreign-born individuals over age twenty-one, occupation, and more. Additionally, the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1900 Federal Census.), Texas, Sabine County, JP 6 Enumerated 9 Jun 1900 SD 8 ED 70 Sheet 6B 100-100 (Reliability: 3).
- [S346] Sanders, J.B. "Index to Cemeteries of Sabine County, Texas 1836-1964", 1964, Nacogdoches, Texas.
- [S434] Toole, Blanche "Sabine County Marriages 1875-1900 1900-1910 Prior to 1875" c. 1983.
- [S433] Toole, Blanche "1910 Population Census Sabine County, Texas" ca 1987 Sabine County Memorial Library and Museum, Reported on this census they had been married 42 years, cir ca 1868 (Reliability: 3).