1890 - 1911 (21 years)
||Rena W. Bunch [1, 2] |
||5 Feb 1890
||Texas [1, 2]
||17 Dec 1911
||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma [3, 4]
||Old Fairlawn Cemetery, Stephens County, Oklahoma 
- Said to be the daughter of James Bunch and Mary Norwood. The Stephens County, Oklahoma - Comanche, Indian Territory Business Directory had the following listing: Bunch, Jas. - Rock Island Hotel Prop.
Rena died of appendicitis at the age of 21, with a contributory factor being her pregnancy of five months duration. She and John William Gentry were still newlyweds, having married just seven months prior to her untimely death.
Oklahoma, Stephens County, Brown Township, Comanche City
Enumerated 20 April 1910
SD 5 ED 231 Sheet 5A Stamped 82
Bunch, James Head M W 52 m1 28 La TN TN Farmer
Bunch, Mary L Wf F W 50 m1 26 6/6 La La La
Bunch, Norwood Son M W 27 S Tx La La Agent Real Estate
Bunch, Rena Dtr F W 20 S Tx La La
Bunch, Sellys Son M W 18 S Tx La La
Bunch, Luther Son M W 15 S Tx La La
- (Medical):contributory cause pregnancy
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||John William Gentry, b. 9 Aug 1885, Decatur, Wise County, Texas , d. 20 Oct 1972, Alpine, Brewster County, Texas (Age 87 years) |
||15 Jun 1911
||Stephens County, Oklahoma 
||16 Nov 2010 |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
- [S258] Oklahoma, Stephens County Courthouse, Marriage Records, Courtesy of Kenneth Harvey.
- [S481] 1910 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006, (For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page. Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Thirteenth Census of the United States, 1910. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1910. T624, 1,178 rolls. This database is an index to the head of households enumerated in the 1910 United States Federal Census, the Thirteenth Census of the United States. In addition, each indexed name is linked to actual images of the 1910 Federal Census. The information recorded in the census includes: name, relationship to head of family, age at last birthday, sex, color or race, whether single, married, widowed, or divorced, birthplace, birthplace of father and mother, and more.), Oklahoma, Stephens County, Brown Township, Comanche City Enumerated 20 April 1910 SD 5 ED 231 Sheet 5A Stamped 82 76-76 (Reliability: 3).
- [S104] Gentry, Ruth Pearl (1930) (W.M. and M.E. Gentry) Family (Genealogical) Record Form (probably largely compiled by Ruth Pearl Gentry circa 1911-1930), (Courtesy of Kenneth Harvey).
- [S389] State of Oklahoma, Department of Health, Certificate of Death.
- [S124] Harvey, Kenneth C--Family Member; Gedcom, Printed Descendants Reports of Payne and Gentry Families, Correspondence.