1896 - 1980 (83 years)
||Ira Bell Drawhorn [1, 2] |
||19 Nov 1896
||Texas [1, 2]
||16 Oct 1980
||Sabine County, Texas 
||Rosevine Cemetery, Sabine County, Texas
- Private U.S. Army, World War I.
May have been a son of James Willliam Drawhorn I1871-1937) and Mary Amanda "Sis" Johnson.
Texas, Sabine County, JP No 6, Bronson
Enumerated April 9 and 10, 1930
ED 202-8 SD 19 Sheet 3B
Drawhorn, I.B. Hd M W 34 M 21 Tx Tx Tx Farmer General Farm
Drawhorn, Rosie Lee Wf F W 29 M 18 Tx Ga Tx
Drawhorn, Irie Belle Dtr F (sic) W 10 S Tx Tx Tx
Drawhorn, Eva Mae Dtr F W 8 S Tx Tx Tx
Drawhorn, Curtis L Son M W 3 S Tx Tx Tx
Drawhorn, Jeanna (?) Dtr F W 1 S Tx Tx Tx (Probably Frankie Juanita Drawhorn??)
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||Rosa "Rosie" Lee Meeks, b. Dec 1898, Texas , d. 30 Oct 1934 (Age ~ 35 years) |
||2 Jun 1918
||San Augustine County, Texas [3, 4]
| ||1. Ira Bell Drawhorn, Jr., b. Abt 1920, Sexton, Sabine County, Texas , d. 12 Jan 2011, Nacogdoches County, Texas (Age ~ 91 years)|
| ||2. Living|
| ||3. Curtis Leroy Drawhorn, b. 3 Feb 1926, Sabine County, Texas , d. Sep 1980, Sabine County, Texas (Age 54 years)|
| ||4. Living|
||31 Mar 2013 |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
||Eather Parker, b. 29 Jan 1904, San Augustine County, Texas , d. 2 Sep 1995, Sabine County, Texas (Age 91 years) |
| ||1. Donnie Dean Drawhorn, b. 9 Mar 1933, Sabine County, Texas , d. 1 Jul 1994, San Augustine, San Augustine County, Texas (Age 61 years)|
||29 May 2009 |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
- [S333] Ancestry.com - U.S., Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current [database online], (Ancestry.com. Social Security Death Index [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2011.
Original data: Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index, Master File. Social Security Administration.
The Social Security Administration Death Master File contains information on millions of deceased individuals with United States social security numbers whose deaths were reported to the Social Security Administration. Birth years for the individuals listed range from 1875 to last year. Information in these records includes name, birth date, death date, and last known residence.).
- [S564] 1930 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com. database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2002., (Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Fifteenth Census of the United States, 1930. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1930. T626, 2,667 rolls. Containing records for approximately 123 million Americans, the 1930 United States Federal Census is the largest census released to date and is the most recent census available for public access. The census gives us a glimpse into the lives of Americans in 1930, and contains information about a household’s family members and occupants including: birthplaces, occupations, immigration, citizenship, and military service. The names of those listed in the census are linked to actual images of the 1930 Census.), Texas, Sabine County, JP No 6, Bronson Enumerated April 9 a nd 10, 1930 ED 202-8 SD 19 Sheet 3B (Reliability: 3).
- [S327] Dore, Barbara Yancey (RootsLady@rootslady.com) "Southeast Texas Regional Gedcom Project" http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=bydore_1, (Dore, Barbara Yancey "Southeast Texas Regional Gedcom Project"; http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=bydore_1 ; Updated Tue Feb 24 22:17:40 2004 This Gedcom contains many regionally located but sometimes unconnected Southeast Texas persons. Some of the information has been collected during Barbara's past 35 years of family research. Many undocumented families in the area are included. ALWAYS verify!!).
- [S789] FamilySearch.org, Texas Marriages, 1837-1973.