1865 - 1902 (37 years)
||Lelia G. Adams [1, 2] |
||25 Mar 1865
||Virginia [1, 2]
||6 Nov 1902
||Riverside Cemetery, Courtland, Southampton County, Virginia 
- (Research):The Richmond Dispatch
Saturday, November 8, 1902
Mrs. B. F. McLemore Dead
Courtland, VA. November 7. -- (Special) Mrs. Leila G. McLemore, wife of County-Court-Clerk B. F. McLemore, died last night at the residence of her husband at Courtland, and was buried this afternoon in Riverside Cemetery in this place. Mrs. McLemore had been in failing health for some time, and her death was not unexpected. She was about 23 years of age and was a most estimable Christian lady.
(Courtesy of Melba Gene McLemore)
||Strong Family Tree
||26 Nov 2015 |
||Benjamin Franklin McLemore, b. 3 May 1839, Southampton County, Virginia , d. 29 Jan 1911, Southampton County, Virginia (Age 71 years) |
||3 Aug 1898
||Suffolk, Nansemond County, Virginia [2, 3]
- Eldon and Ann McLemore of Derby, Kansas, also show them as parents of Lelia Rose McLemore, born circa 1901.
||26 Nov 2015 |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
- [S384] 1900 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004, (Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, 1854 rolls. This database is an index to individuals enumerated in the 1900 United States Federal Census, the Twelfth Census of the United States. Census takers recorded many details including each person's name, address, relationship to the head of household, color or race, sex, month and year of birth, age at last birthday, marital status, number of years married, the total number of children born of the mother, the number of those children living, birthplace, birthplace of father and mother, if the individual was foreign born, the year of immigration and the number of years in the United States, the citizenship status of foreign-born individuals over age twenty-one, occupation, and more. Additionally, the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1900 Federal Census.), Virginia, Southampton, Jersalem, SD 2, ED 121 Sheet 25A Sta mped 263 (Reliability: 3).
- [S873] Find A Grave [database online]; http://www.findagrave.com/, (Thousands of contributors submit new listings, updates, corrections, photographs and virtual flowers every hour to the FIND A GRAVE website. When it comes to administrating, building and maintaining the site, Find A Grave is largely operated by its founder, Jim Tipton.), # 96279247 (Reliability: 3).
- [S524] McLemore, Rev. William Pearman--Family Archivist, 5116 W Malibu Court McHenry, IL 60050.