1897 - 1984 (87 years)
||Winnie Alpha Bryan [1, 2, 3] |
||26 Nov 1897
||Lincoln County, Tennessee [1, 2, 4]
||Dec 1984 
- Her Application for a Social Security Card, completed on April 27, 1955 when she was living in Blanche, Tennessee, showed that she was born on November 26, 1897 in Lincoln County, Tennessee to Major General Bryan and Mary Poole. At the time of the application, she was employed by Serbin Inc. in Fayetteville, Tennessee.
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||Joseph Cleveland McLemore, b. 14 Nov 1892, Blanche, Lincoln County, Tennessee , d. 17 Dec 1962 (Age 70 years) |
| ||1. Living|
| ||2. Living|
| ||3. Joe Cleveland "Jip" McLemore, Jr., b. 3 Mar 1922, Lincoln County, Tennessee , d. 15 Dec 1993 (Age 71 years)|
| ||4. Living|
| ||5. Elaine McLemore, b. 8 Oct 1927, Lincoln County, Tennessee , d. 17 Jun 1955, Cleveland, Bradley County, Tennessee (Age 27 years)|
| ||6. Living|
||15 Dec 2006 |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
|Born - 26 Nov 1897 - Lincoln County, Tennessee
- [S93] Form SS-5, Treasury Department: Application for U.S. Social Security Number.
- [S481] 1910 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006, (For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page. Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Thirteenth Census of the United States, 1910. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1910. T624, 1,178 rolls. This database is an index to the head of households enumerated in the 1910 United States Federal Census, the Thirteenth Census of the United States. In addition, each indexed name is linked to actual images of the 1910 Federal Census. The information recorded in the census includes: name, relationship to head of family, age at last birthday, sex, color or race, whether single, married, widowed, or divorced, birthplace, birthplace of father and mother, and more.), Tennessee, Lincoln County, CD 18 Enumerated 20 April 1910 SD 5 ED 84 Sheet 7B 146-146 (Reliability: 3).
- [S318] Santa, MaryLynn (firstname.lastname@example.org) "Linked Families" Ver 2005-05-17 01:39:02 ; http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=mltomsan5.
- [S333] Ancestry.com - U.S., Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current [database online], (Ancestry.com. Social Security Death Index [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2011.
Original data: Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index, Master File. Social Security Administration.
The Social Security Administration Death Master File contains information on millions of deceased individuals with United States social security numbers whose deaths were reported to the Social Security Administration. Birth years for the individuals listed range from 1875 to last year. Information in these records includes name, birth date, death date, and last known residence.).