1871 - Aft 1932 (~ 61 years)
||Antoinette Asta [1, 2, 3] |
||Italy [2, 3]
||New Orleans, Orleans Parish, Louisiana 
- New Orleans, Louisiana Death records index, 1804-1949 show both:
Antoineete Saladino Trapani DOB ca 1870 DOD ca 14 Dec 1934
Antoinette Asta Trapani DOB ca 1880 DOD 11 Jul 1932
Are these perhaps for the same person, with some confustion on the dates, our are these for two different individuals?
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||Poleno Trapani, b. Between 1861 and 1868, Italy , d. 21 May 1933, New Orleans, Orleans Parish, Louisiana (Age ~ 72 years) |
- Said to have married in Washington Parish, Louisiana.
| ||1. Annie Trapani, b. Feb 1893, Louisiana , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||2. August Gerard Trapani, b. 6 Oct 1894, Washington, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana , d. 19 Sep 1967, New Orleans, Orleans Parish, Louisiana (Age 72 years)|
| ||3. Antony Trapani, b. Aug 1897, Louisiana , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||4. Antoinette Trapani, b. 9 Feb 1900, New Orleans, Orleans Parish, Louisiana , d. 18 Oct 1976, Folsom, St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana (Age 76 years)|
||19 Apr 2011 |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
- [S479] Zahn, Bennie Jay--The Families Pene Roquevert Morlas (Privately Published; New Orleans, LA 1992) , updates and corrections issued periodically.
- [S384] 1900 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004, (Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, 1854 rolls. This database is an index to individuals enumerated in the 1900 United States Federal Census, the Twelfth Census of the United States. Census takers recorded many details including each person's name, address, relationship to the head of household, color or race, sex, month and year of birth, age at last birthday, marital status, number of years married, the total number of children born of the mother, the number of those children living, birthplace, birthplace of father and mother, if the individual was foreign born, the year of immigration and the number of years in the United States, the citizenship status of foreign-born individuals over age twenty-one, occupation, and more. Additionally, the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1900 Federal Census.), Lousiana, Orleans Parish, Fourth Precinct, New Orleans, War d 10 Josephine Street Enumerated 7 Jun 1900 SD 1 ED 98 Shee t 9B (Reliability: 3).
- [S41] Ancestry.com - New Orleans, Louisiana Death Records, Index, 1804-1949.