1900 - 1981 (81 years)
||Emma Lelee McLemore [1, 2] |
||22 Jul 1900
||Hemphill, Sabine County, Texas 
||12 Dec 1981
||Harris County, Texas 
||Gravel Hill Cemetery, Sabine County, Texas
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||John F. "Finn" McLemore, b. 28 Dec 1853, Decatur County, Georgia , d. 12 Feb 1924, Sabine County, Texas (Age 70 years) |
||Rutha Triphene White, b. 27 Dec 1859, Hemphill, Sabine County, Texas , d. 11 Jun 1939, Sabine County, Texas (Age 79 years) |
||11 Dec 1883
||Sabine County, Texas [4, 5, 6, 7]
||McLemore, Finn 1883 marriage to Ruth White|
When Finn married Ruth White in 1883, he had already been twice widowed, his previous wives both dying in childbirth. Finn and Ruth went on to have a large family.
||Group Sheet, Family chart
||McLemore, Emma Lelee|
B. 1900 D. 1981 Texas
Emma mailed this photo postcard to her sister-in-law, Nina McLemore, on May 5, 1913, writing on the back "Hello Nina. How are you all by now. I will send you one of my pictures. Kiss the little boy for me. I sure want to see him."
||_McLemore, Emma Lelee|
Wife of Jack Cammack
B. 1900 D. 1981, Texas
- [S674] Tisdale, Evon McLemore-Family Member, Correspondence and Interviews.
- [S481] 1910 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006, (For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page. Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Thirteenth Census of the United States, 1910. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1910. T624, 1,178 rolls. This database is an index to the head of households enumerated in the 1910 United States Federal Census, the Thirteenth Census of the United States. In addition, each indexed name is linked to actual images of the 1910 Federal Census. The information recorded in the census includes: name, relationship to head of family, age at last birthday, sex, color or race, whether single, married, widowed, or divorced, birthplace, birthplace of father and mother, and more.), Texas, Sabine County, JP 1 Enumerated 16 Apr 1910 SD 2 ED 131 Sheet 1B Milam Road 12-13 (Reliability: 3).
- [S334] Rootsweb, Texas Death Records, 1964 thru 1998.
- [S341] Sabine County, Texas, Marriage License.
- [S434] Toole, Blanche "Sabine County Marriages 1875-1900 1900-1910 Prior to 1875" c. 1983.
- [S416] Casagranda, Kathy "Sabine Parish The 1850 Census with added Family Information" (May, 1999: P.O. Box 2195, Palmer, Alaska 99645), p 95 (Reliability: 3).
- [S1305] Clark, John W. "Some Descendants of William Clark of Sabine County, Texas" (American Reference Publishing Co., Ste. 262-250, Ridgleas Bank Building, Fort Worth, Texas 76116, c. 1971), (This book was complied by John William Clark, 1023 Harris Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73107 in honor of William Clark...information was obtained from family records and interviews with relatives having first hand knowledge of the facts; census records of South Carolina, Mississippi, and Texas; cemetery records and tombstone inscriptions; library books in Oklahoma City, Dallas, Austin, Hemphill, Lufkin and Nacogdoches, and letters from many interested people all over the country willing to help and be helped. A copy of this book was found by Trudy Cox at the Abilene Christina Unversity Brown Library and xeroxed by her, and a copy sent to Melinda McLemore Strong in San Antonio, Texas.), p. 45 (Reliability: 3).