1833 - Yes, date unknown
||Mary Ann Harvey [1, 2, 3] |
||22 Feb 1833
||San Augustine County, Texas [2, 3]
||Yes, date unknown
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||Blassingame W. Harvey, b. Abt 1792-1795, Laurens District, South Carolina , d. 20 Jul 1867, San Augustine County, Texas (Age ~ 72 years) |
||Elizabeth Mary Ann Prather, b. 16 Aug 1810, Catahoula Parish, Louisiana , d. 22 Jul 1855, San Augustine County, Texas (Age 44 years) |
||3 Sep 1826 [3, 4]
||Group Sheet, Family chart
- [S461] White & Toole, "Sabine County Historical Sketches and Genealogical Records" c. 1972, p 44 (Reliability: 3).
- [S350] Schluter, Helen Gomer "1835 Sabine District, Texas Census" c. 1983 Distributed by Ericson Books, p 36 (Reliability: 3).
- [S667] RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project, (The WorldConnect Project is a set of tools, which allow users to upload, modify, link, and display their family trees as a means to share their genealogy with other researchers. The program used to day has a genealogy of its own. RootsWeb announced the launch of the World Connect Project on November 10, 1999 after staff members and users submitted 5.5 million records during a four-week beta-testing period. The WorldConnect Project continues to grow, and as of January 2004 had more than 312 million records. GEDCOM is an acronym for GEnealogical Data COMmunications. It is a file format developed by the Family History Department of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS). It provides a flexible and uniform format for exchanging computerized genealogical data, and allows you to share files with other researchers who may not use the same genealogy program.), The Prather Family (http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin /igm.cgi?db=prather2222) (firstname.lastname@example.org) Ver. 2008-0 9-08 13:01:00 (Reliability: 3).
- [S461] White & Toole, "Sabine County Historical Sketches and Genealogical Records" c. 1972, p 45 (Reliability: 3).
- [S475] Woodall-Ivey, Emily "SAN AUGUSTINE COUNTY, TEXAS MARRIAGE BOOKS", (10 May 1998 Printed in the State of Texas, U.S.A. Author and Publisher Emily Woodall-Ivey Rt. #1 Box 164, 88 Forecastle Drive Broaddus, TX 75929-9743), p 6 (Reliability: 3).