1869 - 1873 (3 years)
||Luella Eliza Cramer [1, 2, 3, 4] |
||26 Aug 1869
||Ionia County, Michigan [2, 3, 5]
||6 Jan 1873
||Ionia County, Michigan [2, 4]
||Lakeside Cemetery, Odessa Township, Ionia County, Michigan 
name: Luella E. Cramer
death date: 06 Jan 1873
death place: Odessa, Ionia, Michigan
birth date: 1870
father: Emanuel Cramer
mother: Mary A. Cramer
indexing project (batch) number: B51852-7
system origin: Michigan-EASy
source film number: 960505
reference number: v A p 76
Collection: Emanuel Cramer in entry for Luella E. Cramer, "Michigan, Deaths and Burials, 1800-1995"
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||Emanuel Cramer, b. 22 May 1825, York County, Pennsylvania , d. 17 Jan 1909, Lake Odessa, Ionia County, Michigan (Age 83 years) |
||Mary Ann Meyers, b. 4 Feb 1834, Pennsylvania , d. 25 Feb 1915, Ionia County, Michigan (Age 81 years) |
||6 Oct 1853
||Odessa Township, Ionia County, Michigan [5, 6, 7]
groom's name: Emanuel Cramer
groom's birth date: 1825
groom's age: 28
bride's name: Mary Ann Meyrs
bride's birth date: 1834
bride's age: 19
marriage date: 06 Oct 1853
marriage place: Odessa, Ionia, Michigan
groom's father's name:
groom's mother's name:
bride's father's name:
bride's mother's name:
groom's marital status:
groom's previous wife's name:
bride's marital status:
bride's previous husband's name:
indexing project (batch) number: M73794-5
system origin: Michigan-EASy
source film number: 960508
reference number: p 148
Collection: Emanuel Cramer, "Michigan, Marriages, 1822-1995"
||Cramer, Emanuel and Mary Ann|
||Group Sheet, Family chart
- [S684] Descendants of Emanuel Cramer (Compiled by Marc Archer: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- [S1243] Website "Michigan GenWeb" Ionia County Lakeside Cemetery, (http://ionia.migenweb.net/cemetery/lakeside-a-e.htm).
- [S207] 1870 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2003., (United States. Ninth Census of the United States, 1870. Washington, D.C. National Archives and Records Administration. M593, RG29, 1,761 rolls.
Minnesota. Minnesota Census Schedules for 1870. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration. T132, RG29, 13 rolls. This database is an index to individuals enumerated in the 1870 United States Federal Census, the Ninth Census of the United States. Census takers recorded many details including each person's name, age at last birthday, sex, color; birthplace, occupation, and more. No relationships were shown between members of a household. Additionally, the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1870 Federal Census.), Michigan, Ionia County, Odessa, PO South Cap Enumerated 18 Jun 1870 Page 10 77-76 (Reliability: 3).
- [S985] FamilySearch.org, Michigan Deaths and Burials, 1800-1995.
- [S547] Cramer, Dean-Family Researcher (email@example.com).
- [S577] Dibean, Jack & Marianne "Michigan Marriage Index" http://www.mifamilyhistory.org/dibeanindex/.
- [S1539] Cramer, Clarence E. "The Family of Johan Helfer Cramer (Revolutionary War Pension W-2762) With Historical Background", (Preliminary Draft Presented at The John Cramer Family Reunion, Bascom, Ohio, August 22, 1943. Copyright 1944. Clarence Cramer, author, was a resident of Chicago, Illinois, and indicated that his book was prepared 'with the assistance of the Combined Relationship.' Copy of this manuscript is at the Historical Society of York County, 250 East Market Street, York, PA 17403, and a xerox of certain sections in the files of Melinda McLemore Strong, San Antonio, Texas.), p. 57-a (Reliability: 3).