1862 - 1863 (0 years)
||Sarah Maria Cramer [1, 2] |
||21 Sep 1862
||Ionia County, Michigan [1, 2]
||20 Sep 1863
||Ionia County, Michigan 
||Lakeside Cemetery, Odessa Township, Ionia County, Michigan 
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||Emanuel Cramer, b. 22 May 1825, York County, Pennsylvania , d. 17 Jan 1909, Lake Odessa, Ionia County, Michigan (Age 83 years) |
||Mary Ann Meyers, b. 4 Feb 1834, Pennsylvania , d. 25 Feb 1915, Ionia County, Michigan (Age 81 years) |
||6 Oct 1853
||Odessa Township, Ionia County, Michigan [3, 4, 5]
groom's name: Emanuel Cramer
groom's birth date: 1825
groom's age: 28
bride's name: Mary Ann Meyrs
bride's birth date: 1834
bride's age: 19
marriage date: 06 Oct 1853
marriage place: Odessa, Ionia, Michigan
groom's father's name:
groom's mother's name:
bride's father's name:
bride's mother's name:
groom's marital status:
groom's previous wife's name:
bride's marital status:
bride's previous husband's name:
indexing project (batch) number: M73794-5
system origin: Michigan-EASy
source film number: 960508
reference number: p 148
Collection: Emanuel Cramer, "Michigan, Marriages, 1822-1995"
||Cramer, Emanuel and Mary Ann|
||Group Sheet, Family chart
- [S684] Descendants of Emanuel Cramer (Compiled by Marc Archer: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- [S1243] Website "Michigan GenWeb" Ionia County Lakeside Cemetery, (http://ionia.migenweb.net/cemetery/lakeside-a-e.htm).
- [S547] Cramer, Dean-Family Researcher (email@example.com).
- [S577] Dibean, Jack & Marianne "Michigan Marriage Index" http://www.mifamilyhistory.org/dibeanindex/.
- [S1539] Cramer, Clarence E. "The Family of Johan Helfer Cramer (Revolutionary War Pension W-2762) With Historical Background", (Preliminary Draft Presented at The John Cramer Family Reunion, Bascom, Ohio, August 22, 1943. Copyright 1944. Clarence Cramer, author, was a resident of Chicago, Illinois, and indicated that his book was prepared 'with the assistance of the Combined Relationship.' Copy of this manuscript is at the Historical Society of York County, 250 East Market Street, York, PA 17403, and a xerox of certain sections in the files of Melinda McLemore Strong, San Antonio, Texas.), p. 57-a (Reliability: 3).