1850 - 1913 (62 years)
||John Simon Anderson [1, 2, 3, 4] |
||12 Oct 1850
||Bossier Parish, Louisiana [2, 3]
||3 Apr 1913
||Tebo, Sabine County, Texas 
||Gravel Hill Cemetery, Sabine County, Texas 
- Charter Member (3 Jan 1876) Gravel Hill Antioch Missionary Baptist Church. Date of death shown as 1912 or 1913, depending on the source.
||Strong Family Tree
||17 Aug 2014 |
||William Preston Anderson, b. Abt 1824, Tennessee , d. 8 Sep 1879, Sabine County, Texas (Age ~ 55 years) |
||Rutha Moore, b. Abt 1833, Tennessee , d. Abt 1888, Sabine County, Texas (Age ~ 55 years) |
||2 Mar 1848
||Bossier Parish, Louisiana 
||Group Sheet, Family chart
||Martha Ann "Mattie" Conn, b. 1 Sep 1848, Mississippi , d. 28 Feb 1901, Sabine County, Texas (Age 52 years) |
||Sabine County, Texas 
| ||1. William Franklin "Willie" Anderson, b. 10 Oct 1869, Bossier Parish, Louisiana , d. 20 Oct 1888, Sabine County, Texas (Age 19 years)|
| ||2. Anna Abigail "Abi" Anderson, b. 28 Sep 1873, Sabine County, Texas , d. 18 Apr 1924, Hemphill, Sabine County, Texas (Age 50 years)|
| ||3. George Washington Anderson, b. 17 Sep 1879, Sabine County, Texas , d. 9 Mar 1957, Sabine County, Texas (Age 77 years)|
| ||4. Viola "Ola" Anderson, b. Abt 1882, Sabine County, Texas , d. Abt 1887, Sabine County, Texas (Age ~ 5 years)|
| ||5. John Matthew Anderson, b. Abt 1884, Sabine County, Texas , d. 1887, Sabine County, Texas (Age ~ 3 years)|
| ||6. Ernest Lafitte Anderson, b. 3 Sep 1887, Sabine County, Texas , d. 20 Jul 1963, Dallas, Dallas County, Texas (Age 75 years)|
||9 Dec 2006 |
||Group Sheet, Family chart
- [S5] Descendants of William Preston Anderson (Compiled by William Kent Anderson).
- [S607] McCary, Kay P. "Gravel Hill Cemetery, Sabine County, Texas" Cemetery Index ; http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~txsabine/burials/.
- [S98] 1860 United States Federal Census [Ancestry.com database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004., (Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Eighth Census of the United States, 1860. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1860. M653, 1,438 rolls. This database is an index to individuals enumerated in the 1860 United States Federal Census, the Eighth Census of the United States. Census takers recorded many details including each person's name, age as of the census day, sex, color; birthplace, occupation of males over age fifteen, and more. No relationships were shown between members of a household. Additionally, the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1860 Federal Census.), Louisiana, Bossier Parish, Ward No. 6, P.O. Cotton Valley (Reliability: 3).
- [S327] Dore, Barbara Yancey (RootsLady@rootslady.com) "Southeast Texas Regional Gedcom Project" http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=bydore_1, (Dore, Barbara Yancey "Southeast Texas Regional Gedcom Project"; http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=bydore_1 ; Updated Tue Feb 24 22:17:40 2004 This Gedcom contains many regionally located but sometimes unconnected Southeast Texas persons. Some of the information has been collected during Barbara's past 35 years of family research. Many undocumented families in the area are included. ALWAYS verify!!).
- [S434] Toole, Blanche "Sabine County Marriages 1875-1900 1900-1910 Prior to 1875" c. 1983.